HCI’s 14 Point V-Day Love Manifest-Oh!
At HCI we believe in LOVE.
And we also believe that you can choose to manifest love daily. And that this love will make you a better person and a way better .
So in celebration of V-Day (which stands for Valentines Day and also Victory Day—a global activist movement to end violence against women started by author/playwright/activist Eve Ensler—we compiled 14 little LOVE messages to help you along your coaching career path.
To become a really great , so great that your clients just LOVE working with you for years, you must:
- Love what you do and do it with love or you’ll never be happy in your day-to-day life as a .
- Love yourself first and learn to love and accept your body as the temple that not only houses your soul but mirrors your clients’ desires.
- Love your clients by putting yourself in their shoes, on their map otherwise you will never be able to understand them let alone help them succeed.
- Love money as you would a best friend because if you don’t then you won’t attract it to you and you nor will you attract any clients.
- Love your tribe and love them hard because these are the people that will support you and stretch you the most.
- Love and value food for the nourishment it provides you because it’s not just fuel for your life but it’s energy for your creativity.
- Love helping people to become their absolute best selves because this is the very essence of .
- Love challenging yourself to constantly improve your health and mind state because personal growth is the cornerstone of a great coach.
- Love the feeling you get from helping someone to change their lives because if this feeling doesn’t turn you on, may not be for you.
- Love taking charge of your own life, in your own unique way so that you can inspire your clients to take charge of their lives in their unique ways.
- Love is a choice—it’s the opposite of fear—so choose to feed your love with positive thoughts and have faith that love will expand and flow into your whole life.
- Love is big so if you want to feel it in your life you’ve got to stop playing small so find where you’re playing small and let it go.
- Love means being your authentic self and not trying to be someone else because no two are alike so find your groove and shine.
- Love is all around you so get out there and find it where you least expect it and spread it to those who most deserve it and keep giving it to yourself.
Happy V-Day! From all of us at HCI we want to remind you that LOVE IS ALL AROUND YOU! So soak it up and own it! We HEART every one of you!
And…we wanna hear from YOU! Which of these 14 V-Day points most inspires you on your journey? Do you have any more little love notes to add to this list?
Ready to fall in love with ? Call a at (877) 914-2242!
MORE TO EXPLORE
You Might Also Like
Everything You Want to Know before taking the NBHWC Certification Exam
Becoming a National Board-Certified Health and Wellness Coach (NBC-HWC), also known as NBHWC Certification, should be part of your professional goals if you wish to stand out in the health and wellness coaching industry. It is a crucial first step to secure the right credentials and expand your career, especially in the healthcare industry. Having […]Read More
10 Must-Have Skills and Qualities to Become a Successful Health Coach
Successful health coaches are not simply defined by their achievements in the field but by the skills and qualities they embody. The appeal of becoming a health coach continues to rise given the relative increase in cases of patients with chronic diseases. Not to mention the rise in people who are paying close attention to […]Read More
5 Attributes Clients Look For In A Nutrition Coach
There is a clear interest in healthcare workers that concentrate on diet and wellness. The US Bureau of Labor Statistics noted a growth of 11% for occupations related to dietary management as a result of the rapid increase in chronic diseases that require nutrition regulation. This continuous trend influenced competition among nutritional coaches as their […]Read More
Profitable Health Coaching Business Roadmap: 7 Steps To Success
Becoming a health coach already holds plenty of benefits, not just in your career and financial progress, but most importantly in your holistic personal growth. Now, imagine these benefits multiplied when you build your very own health coaching business. However, as promising as this sounds, having your own health coaching business requires a hefty amount […]Read More