This post is inspired by every one of you in our awesome Tribe that has bravely taken that huge leap of faith (no pun intended) and ditched the status ladder of a corporate career, or the familiarity of a drab job that you could do with your eyes closed but you totally hate, or work that sucks your soul dry but pays the bills.
Time to face the fact that this is your LIFE and you only get one shot at it.
Think about it: you spend anywhere between 8 and 14 hours a day at WORK…so you may as well enjoy it, right? What if you didn’t just enjoy work—you literally leaped out of bed every morning with a fat smile on your face because you LOVED your work that much?
Think it’s impossible? Head on over to our blog’s SPOTLIGHT category HERE to check out our Day In The Life Of An HCI Coach series to see what other coaches have to say about the daily life of . Our grads wake up in love with their lives! For real. And you can too… all you’ve gotta do is choose to believe you can live the life of your dreams, become a , and quit your day job. Yup, in that order.
Here are 5 things to think about before you quit your day job…just in case you needed some inspiration:
- How’s the office commute working for you? Goodbye highways and traffic! As a , you can work from home in your PJ’s or bike to your neighborhood coffee shop. Heck, you can work on a beach, as many do.
- Tired of your boss breathing down your neck? Colleagues getting on your nerves again? Hello, free spirit! As a , you are your own agent. Your own boss. You make your own rules and have only yourself to answer to. So cool!
- Had enough of the daily grind to increase your company’s bottom line and feeling like a cog in a wheel? HCI grads agree that the biggest reward of being a is that it’s got nothing to do with working toward mega corporate profit. It’s all about serving from the heart. Helping to make someone’s life better. That’s the biggest profit from this work.
- The conventional 9 to 5 life is so old school, don’t you agree? In this new world order, you set your own schedule according to how YOU function best. Are you most productive in the afternoon? Cool, schedule client calls then. Want to pack it all in first thing in the morning and take afternoons off? Nothing’s stopping you! One of the best things about is the freedom to create a flexible work schedule that suits you and how YOU like to work. You’ll never look back.
- Ever feel like you have to wear a mask all day at work and that you can’t wait to get home so you can take it off and just be yourself? You’re not alone. One of the biggest complaints employees have about work-work is having to present a certain side all day, every day on the job. Pretty much the BEST thing about being a is that you get to be exactly who you are all day, every day. No masks, no pretenses, no fakeness. Just pure, unadulterated YOU!
Leave a comment below and let us know what inspires YOU about the thought of quitting your day job and becoming a. And if you’re already a and loving it, tell us exactly why! Spread the love. Spread your wings. Take the leap. It’s so worth it.
Want to find out more about quitting your day job to become a (877) 914-2242!? Call a at