20 Reasons Why A Confident Coach Is A Turn On
Ever been to an OBGYN who tries to insert a speculum but doesn’t know what the heck she’s doing? Not a good feeling. Ever tried to bungee off a bridge with a brand spanking new trainee who can’t get his knots right? Not a good feeling.
C.O.N.F.I.D.E.N.C.E is the key to feeling like you’re in good hands. Literally and figuratively. It’s a learned trait that can make or break your interaction with another person especially if the other person is supposed to be in a leadership position like a coach.
A masterful coach is confident. Not overly confident to the point of arrogance. Not under confident where you begin to feel you’re the one holding the space. But confident with a capital C.
- A confident coach has mastered her skills and is not afraid to admit she’s not perfect.
- A confident coach takes the lead but does not over assert herself.
- A confident coach puts her best foot forward even on a bad day.
- A confident coach is flexible and not set in her ways.
- A confident coach know the lay of the land and how to navigate it.
- A confident coach speaks with clarity and authenticity.
- A confident coach holds the silent space with dignity not awkwardness.
- A confident coach looks you directly in the eye with loving-kindness not judgement.
- A confident coach does not hold back her truth.
- A confident coach holds up a mirror to your most courageous self.
- A confident coach is comfortable in discomfort.
- A confident coach is fully present and undistracted.
- A confident coach listens 100%.
- A confident coach is constantly learning and improving her skills.
- A confident coach knows her stuff and is not afraid to show it.
- A confident coach makes no apologies for who she is.
- A confident coach knows her limitations.
- A confident coach makes you feel safe, seen and heard.
- A confident coach is generous in spirit but has clear boundaries.
- A confident coach is a true mentor.
MORE TO EXPLORE
You Might Also Like
Everything You Want to Know before taking the NBHWC Certification Exam
Becoming a National Board-Certified Health and Wellness Coach (NBC-HWC), also known as NBHWC Certification, should be part of your professional goals if you wish to stand out in the health and wellness coaching industry. It is a crucial first step to secure the right credentials and expand your career, especially in the healthcare industry. Having […]Read More
10 Must-Have Skills and Qualities to Become a Successful Health Coach
Successful health coaches are not simply defined by their achievements in the field but by the skills and qualities they embody. The appeal of becoming a health coach continues to rise given the relative increase in cases of patients with chronic diseases. Not to mention the rise in people who are paying close attention to […]Read More
5 Attributes Clients Look For In A Nutrition Coach
There is a clear interest in healthcare workers that concentrate on diet and wellness. The US Bureau of Labor Statistics noted a growth of 11% for occupations related to dietary management as a result of the rapid increase in chronic diseases that require nutrition regulation. This continuous trend influenced competition among nutritional coaches as their […]Read More
Profitable Health Coaching Business Roadmap: 7 Steps To Success
Becoming a health coach already holds plenty of benefits, not just in your career and financial progress, but most importantly in your holistic personal growth. Now, imagine these benefits multiplied when you build your very own health coaching business. However, as promising as this sounds, having your own health coaching business requires a hefty amount […]Read More