- Bachelor of Arts with a concentration in Theatre Performance from Otterbein University (1997)
- Institute for Integrative Nutrition, Certified Health Coach (2013)
- Holistic MBA, Certified Transformational Coaching Method (2014)
Credentials and Experience:
- Founder and Director of VITALITY: a center for wellbeing (2013-present)
- Owner of VITAL Shift, LLC. (2016-present)
- Certified Health Coach (2013)
Melissa is a transformational coach who specializes in helping clients shed limiting beliefs to reveal their deepest desires and step into their highest potential. She has had a life-long fascination with health and wellness. Prior to becoming a health coach, Melissa served her community by helping individuals and corporations navigate the health insurance industry, utilize benefits, and make lifestyle changes. She has been self-employed since 2008 as a massage therapist, wellness center director, and holistic health coach.